Monday, October 24, 2011

Her new game

It's funny how things work out. Weird coincidences that just happen to occur. Saturday night I was reading a blog, I honestly forget which one or I would give proper credit, that dealt with the Dom engaging in a quite devious method of tease and denial with her sub. Through out the day she would randomly go find him and out of the blue start stroking his cock. Never to completion mind you, just long enough to get him going then abruptly stopping. She would then leave and go back to what ever it was she was doing previously. She continued like this over and over again during the course of the day, keeping him in a constant state of arousal but never providing anything more than a fleeting touch of pleasure.

Fast forward to Sunday late morning. I'm laying out on the couch and relaxing, waiting for the onslaught of NFL games to begin when Miss H calmly walks in and over to the sofa. I figured she was just stopping in to see what I was up to. Instead her hand deftly made its way underneath my panties and she vigorously started jerking me off. All I could do was stare at her wide eyed and whimper like a little bitch as the feel of her fingers around got me instantly hard.  It took a grand total of perhaps 45 seconds before I had to almost violently jerk back away from her, the feel of an impending ejaculation rushing through me. She laughed to herself as she kept her arm extended, waiting for me to catch my breath and calm down. Soon I once again returned to her soft grip. That joy didn't last long, just as soon as she had started, she had now finished. With a kiss to my forehead she pulled up my panties once more and walked off. As I sat there in a ever growing puddle of of pre-cum I wasn't really sure why Miss H had done that but I was certainly happy she had.

I went back to watching TV as I could hear Miss H doing some computer work in the bedroom. When lunch time rolled around I went in to see if she was ready to eat. "Come here a second", she said as she motioned me over. When I got to the side of the bed she began rubbing her cock through the outside of my pants. I groaned with pleasure as she carefully pulled them down and started to stroke me. My pathetic lack of stamina was on full display as I almost came as soon as she touched me. I mean literally felt like I was about to cum and I wasn't even hard yet. It was a brutal game she was playing, the longer I could hold out the more she would stroke, yet each time I would pull away she would pay less and less attention to me. Eventually it got to the point where I was so horny that she couldn't even really touch me because I would have to pull back for fear of cumming without her permission. She seemed amused by my predicament but soon stopped anyway and told me to pull up my pants because it was lunch time.

The "mini handjobs" continued like this for the remainder of the day, every time we were in the same room I never knew if she was just walking by to do something totally ordinary or whether she would stop by and tease me with her hand. The anticipation was almost unbearable and the more I whined and begged for more, the more Miss H seemed to be enjoying herself by denying me. By the end of the night I was a wreck, just completely exhausted. Miss H had promised that if I was good all day she would give me a reward right before we went to bed, not an orgasm, but an extended session with her hand or at the very least the opportunity to dry hump her leg for a while as she read a magazine. Unfortunately for me, by the time we got close to bed I ended falling asleep next to her. Unsatisfied, dying for her touch, and wet.

I don't know if it was just chance that Miss H suddenly decided to start with this new continuous type of teasing or she had happened to read the same blog I did and try it out for herself. It doesn't much matter though, the end result was the same, she enjoyed herself while I was left to suffer.

Just the way we both like it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow.. now that was really interesting.. I sure would like to try that..... Miss H is a master mind.

    ReplyDelete