Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hurricane = no fun.

Like a lot of people along the east coast, this past weekend Miss H and I spent most of our time without power, hot, and generally bored with an occasional twinge of panic as the flood waters crept up our front lawn. Thankfully, we didn't suffer any real damage and as of about two hours ago once again have power. The ability to flip on a switch and have light was a real treat after spending two days with candles and flashlights.

We did manage to sneak in a little fun Saturday afternoon, Miss H allowed me to not only have sex with her, but to cum inside her as well. It was an unexpected treat but as much as I enjoyed it, I think I'm starting to enjoy the relentless sexual buildup, denial, and domination at the hands of Miss H just as much if not more. It used to be that an orgasm was the be all and end all. It was the goal that you strived for and also the signal that sex was now finished for the night.

I find myself now looking back at the past six months or so and missing that almost more then I've enjoyed the recent freedom Miss H has allowed in terms of being able to cum. I'm not complaining, it's felt amazing to be able to cum again after being denied for so long, but there's something about being turned on all the time, about being excited and nervous all the time, about having an unrelenting desire for Miss H virtually every minute of the day that I just miss.

I'm not sure how to get back into that mode either. We both have tried to kick start things but every time it gets going something outside of our control stops it dead in its tracks or at best delays it. I'm now taking some additional classes along with working so if I'm not up late working on something for school, then I'm exhausted from working all day. Add in some family issues we've had to deal with and it's hard to stay in the right mindset. Perhaps that's the problem, we're to busy trying to find the perfect time to have the perfect night of perfect, kinky sex when instead we should just jump right back in, get started again and enjoy it. When I say we, I should probably clarify that to mean me. Now that I think about it, Miss H has been pretty cool with things and I think that has sort of been her mindset recently. I guess it's me that needs to get on board with the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment