Monday, October 7, 2013

Locking diaper update

About a week ago I was blogging about my new locking, spreading diaper cover. (You can read it here if you'd like). Since then I've taken it for a few test drives and all I can say is, wow. Just wow. It's one of my favorite new play items and I just can't get enough of it. I'd wear it all the time if "regular" life didn't prevent me from doing so. I did go to Lowes and get a length of chain to feed through the belt loops to make it fully locking, but haven't tried that aspect of it out yet. So far, taking it off is about the last thing in the world I want to do though. I'm sure however that Miss H probably has an idea or two about that and in the right scenario, being locked in there isn't going to be a lot of fun.

On to the pics -




These first two are just wearing it plain and then wearing in underneath a dress, you can clearly see how much crazy extra bulk it adds. These next two pics are with the addition of some nice lingerie and shoes. 




This diaper cover is such a perfect tool of exquisitely painful humiliation. A normal diaper is one thing, but the sheer size and ridiculousness of this thing just screams "sissy loser", so the minute I put it on my confidence/comfort level goes down astronomically. The way Miss H smirks or shakes her head when she sees me in it just cuts me to the core and I want to crawl into a hole and die. Miss H is pretty neutral about the whole diaper thing but I think she definitely gets off in some small way in watching just how bad I squirm in embarrassment when I'm near her while wearing it. It's ability to just totally torpedo any smart ass attitude or talking back is near instantaneous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment