Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ass whore pt.. 2

This is kind of a follow up to the post I did a few days ago about the strap-on play Miss H and I have been engaging in recently. After our last ass fucking session something occurred to me, something that's probably obvious to most people but was kind of an "ah-ha" moment for me. Cock size matters.

It's one of those things that some people downplay, others joke about, and some people can't live without. It's something I've never paid much attention to because I consider myself just around the average size and never seemed to have a problem. It wasn't until a few weeks ago when Miss H made me use the rubber cock sheath to fuck her (basically it's a hollow dildo that attaches to your penis) that things became crystal clear. Although the sheath itself was only 6.5", when I added it on top of my cock it made a total of roughly 7-8". Once I had it inside of her she made noises that I've never heard her make before.

Deep, passionate noises that were accompanied with facial expressions of sheer joy. She tried to play it off as not pleasure but instead slight pain and that's why she was making noise. What she couldn't explain was why then it took over five minutes of rough fucking before she finally ordered me to stop and worship her pussy with my mouth. Maybe it wasn't the size but the length of time and intensity I could go with the cock sheath on (being in chastity and constantly edged has me on a hair trigger) that was the real reason. Maybe she just didn't want to hurt my feelings. Who knows.

Fast forward to the other day, where as I mentioned we had used the strap-on again, I was in a state of bliss after the pounding my pussy had taken. The more I get fucked like that, the more I seemed to enjoy it. I just couldn't get over the feeling of wanting more however. While the dildo Miss H used was 7" and wide, I still felt like I was missing out on something. Each stroke felt fabulous, but I kept wishing that maybe that cock was just a little longer and just a little thicker. That I could feel it that much deeper. That I could I feel it spread me open that much wider.

I've started checking around for a 2nd dildo for Mistress to use with the strap-on and I think I've found one I like on Amazon, a 9" pink cock that should hopefully fill me up in the way I need.


Looks like this little sissy whore is becoming a bit of a size queen....

No comments:

Post a Comment