Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hitting the books.

Miss H and I have been actively kinky for a good portion of our relationship together. It was more of a way to spice up our sex life in the past and with our recent change to FLR we've begun to embrace it as part of our daily life. It's a good change, but still a change none the less and there for we've really had to make sure that we have open lines of communication between us. Kinks and other interests that might be ok to do once a month during the heat of the moment might not be ok to do on a daily basis for instance and that's where talking things over becomes critical. I love the sexual side of myself but I don't want that to end up destroying the overall relationship I have with Miss H.

Miss H is very liberal and open minded when it comes to sex so she's never had a problem with me dressing before. She doesn't have a problem with it now either but the idea of doing it on a much more consistent basis and as part of who we are as a couple has, how shall I put this, made her become introspective about things. I honestly don't know how she feels 100% about certain aspects of our kink and my dressing in particular. I don't think it's a matter of being upset, just apprehension about how that change might affect us, like parents being nervous before the birth of their child.

She's recently began reading a book called My Husband Betty that deals with those issues and I think it's really helped her and helped our fledgling FLR relationship. In fact she ordered me to start reading it as well and we will be having a little book club "meeting" once a week to discuss questions or concerns either of us have. It looks like it will be a great way to get out in the open any possible problems and deal with them before they become potential relationship land mines.



As time goes on I'll probably blog about certain discussions we've had or parts of the book that I found interesting, upsetting, or whatever. For now though I have to get back to work. Talk to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment