Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Update

In my last post I mentioned that it seemed I had prostatitis. Well after doing a bit more research on my own and getting a second opinion, it seems as though The earlier diagnosis was incorrect and in fact it appears to be a case of epididymitis. To make a long story short that's an inflammation of some tubes in the testicles. It seems to be a very minor case of it, which is good, but it's still a pain in the butt because sex is temporarily off the table. I'm going in for a more in depth urinalysis sometime in the next few days which should help determine whether it's bacterial based, and therefore will be treated with antibiotics, or caused by something else. Until the results are back I'm supposed to hold off on any and all sexual activity whether it be masturbating or anything with Miss H.

Right now I'm worried about whether the epididymitis may have somehow been caused by the constant edging/tease and denial/chastity play we've been engaged in and enjoying for the past year or so. I'm going to try and do some investigating online and see what I can come up with while I'm waiting for things to heal. It's kind of scary to think that something both Miss H and I liked so much might be no longer a viable way of life is kind of a big blow and an issue we definitely need to sit down and talk about. I really hope we will be able to find a way to keep on doing what we were doing and finally get back into our FLR groove.

No comments:

Post a Comment