Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Getting started.

In the past, when ever I've read a web page where the person says something along the lines of "my Mistress made me post this personal ad" or "my Master has commanded me to do whatever", it always just smacks of a pathetic attempt by some lonely guy to enrich his own personal sex fantasy by doing something he himself would love to do if he actually had a Master or Mistress.

Well, I guess you can now add me to that list.


The difference is I'm lucky enough to 1) Have a real Mistress. 2) Have a Mistress who is kinky and creative enough to actually order me to write and maintain this blog. To be perfectly honest I've never blogged before so I'm kind of making this up as I go along. Her rules were simple, two posts a week minimum, at least 100 words per post, and maintain a level of privacy for both her and I. Other then that I'm free to write about whatever I want, although I assume that there will be assigned topics, you see Mistress loves the mental aspect of BDSM so she loves to know the inner workings of my little sissy mind and what better way to do that then to have me pour out my most inner feelings in the form of the written word.

When Mistress first started asking me in depth questions after we had finished a "scene" (which by the way is phrase I hate to use because it makes it sound like we're just playing a game instead of engaging in true acts of dominance and submission) I thought that is might be a sign of weakness on her part. Maybe she was worried that she had gone to far with something, for example. As time passes though I think that it's just the exact opposite, she's not trying to make sure I'm ok, but trying to find out in what manner she can garner even more control and power over me. 

I often tend to make the mistake that because she is very calm and calculating compared to the normal stereotype of a dominant being loud and angry, that she doesn't have the mean streak I so desire. Fortunately, that is far from the case. Her cruelty becomes more intense with each passing day (as is evident by the fact that she most recently has had me in chastity for the past 6 weeks, and which will probably be the topic of my next blog post, btw). She wields her punishments like a surgeon, carefully and strategically molding me into the perfect slave for her to use and abuse. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment