Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Housework

As I sit here anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Mistress, I can't seem to tear my eyes away from the pile of pink sissy clothes and bondage gear I have set out before me. I'm dying to rip off these boring "male" clothes and slide into the tight, smooth embrace of white stockings and garters. I'm getting so horny that even being forced to wear the utterly humiliating pink satin sissy dress would be splendid.

The only problem is that having Mistress come home from work (where she deals with real men) and seeing me already dressed is always emotionally crippling for the first little while, as I can see the disgust and disappointment cross her face. I'm not sure why she hadn't ordered me to be dressed when she arrives. I dare not ask, and instead be happy that she did allow me to paint my nails and attach my CB-2000 chastity cage.

I have no idea what she has in store for tonight so things should be amusing to day the least. It doesn't matter if it's more housework and chores, being put in restrictive bondage and then left unattended an alone in a corner for hours, or actively pleasuring her all night, what ever her desire, that's how the night will go. For she is my Goddess and I nothing more then her property. Exactly how it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment