Sunday, February 19, 2012

New tattoo?

Miss H and I are in the early stages of planning a vacation to Las Vegas some time in the near future. While we were talking about it the other day she mentioned I should get a tattoo while we were there. It sounded like a good idea to me because I've been itching to get a new one for a while now. I already had a few ideas in mind but I was kind of surprised by Miss H's suggestion. "It would be the perfect time to get a nice sissy tattoo for u", she said rather nonchalantly. I wasnt expecting that at all, I had kind of half jokingly (actually quite seriously in my mind) made reference to a sissy tattoo in the past but never really expected Miss H to be on board with the idea.

I'm not sure if she was serious or just trying to mess with my head but the idea was very intriguing. She didn't specifically say what she had in mind but I spent some time on Google image search and found a few things that might fit the bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment