Thursday, February 23, 2012

The countdown begins

While not set totally in stone, it looks like the chastity/FLR portion of our relationship will be back in full swing sometime after March 6th or 7th when Miss H returns from her business trip. Honestly, I couldn't be more happy, I'm just dying to get back into the strict, submissive lifestyle that I so thoroughly enjoyed over the past year or so. With each passing day my kinky needs become ever stronger. Bondage, tease and denial, humiliation, diapers, dressing, the whole nine yards of kink that became an everyday part of our life for so long have been shelved and I'm itching to get them back.

Last night Miss H had some free time from both work obligations and health issues (one more damn cold or sore throat and I'm going to snap) so we worked in a little bit of good old fashioned fucking. She started in with the dirty talk though, the verbal abuse, and just a enough mind fucking to drive me crazy. I almost forgot how much just hearing her voice like that drives me wild. Other then that though there wasn't anything else kinky involved, I didn't dress, there weren't any whips and chains involved and the night was wonderful.

That's one thing that I'll miss about this temporary bout of "freedom". I can have sex in any way I want and I'm allowed to cum every time. Fast forward a few weeks from now and I'll be begging like a whiny baby just for the opportunity to be inside her. It's a definite case of the grass is always greener on the other side. When I want to fuck, I'm not allowed to. When I crave the rigid discipline and denial, I'm free to run rough shod. Talk about first world problems ;) This break has been good for us, it prevented any burn out and will only make getting back into things that much more exciting. I just wish we would have had more time to actually enjoy it instead of constantly being sick and busy all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment