Monday, April 23, 2012

Puking is not sexy.

Today was going to be a good day, I had off and even though it's wet and nasty out from all the rain we got over the weekend, I had enough stuff I need to get done inside today that I figured I would be rather productive. So productive in fact that I was going to try and sneak in a little bit of dressing time today (with Miss H's permission of course). I mean if you have to be stuck inside, why not be stuck inside wearing a pretty little pink satin sissy dress or maybe a tight, shiny pvc outfit with matching platforms. What a wonderful way to spice up even the most dreary day.

But it was not to be, instead I woke up feeling like I was going to dry heave a lung out of my chest. Nauseous, and generally not wanting to get off the sofa was how the day has gone so far. I'm doing shots of Pepto like it's water and not exactly seeing any positive effects yet.


I do feel a bit better when I go into corpse mode and just lay perfectly still but it's driving me nuts because for some reason I'm just overly horny today and I'm dying for anything even remotely sexual. Tumblr, dressing, sexting with Miss H, etc. The mind is willing but the body is not even close to able. It's still early in the morning though so hopefully I'll feel better soon and the day won't be a total waste. Ugh, this sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment