Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Quick updates

The Phillies/Giants game is coming on soon so I'll have to make this short. So far the super glued CB-6000 cock cage is holding up quite nicely. I haven't changed my routine at all, still wearing it every day, and it's been humming right along. I'm always worried that I'm going to sit down to pee only to find the cage halfway hanging off but it remains nice and tight.

I've been thinking more and more about possibly trying one of the Birdlock brand cock cages, especially one of the smaller, tighter fitting models. Being made of silicone they seem like they might be pretty comfortable to wear. If any one has any experience with them feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment section. I'm going to do a little bit more research of my own over the next few days, but again, your thoughts and personal experiences are always welcome.

Now if you'll excuse me I've got some baseball to sneak in before I head off to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment