Monday, August 26, 2013

Like night and day.

As I mentioned in my previous blog post this past Friday night was our first toe dip back into that great big pool of kink. It started like most of our kinky nights go, relaxing in the bedroom having a drink or two of our favorite adult beverages while watching some TV before the action starts to heat up. I don't know about Miss H, but I was much more calm about things then I expected to be after having such a huge amount of sexual downtime. I was by no means relaxed but I wasn't freaking out like I thought I might. Even when Miss H told me to get dressed it wasn't an overly big deal, sure I cringed a bit while standing naked before her as she watched me put on the garter belt and stockings, but it was manageable.

Then all of a sudden things just clicked and it felt so normal, so right, once more. We were back on track again and I could feel our proper roles sliding back into where they should be. Miss H wasn't overly demanding or cruel (which I kind of missed) but she had a renewed air about her, like the captain of a ship back at the helm and in control.

We cuddled, she allowed me to be inside of her for a while, without being allowed to cum of course, and I eagerly licked her pussy like a maniac. It was really awesome, a new beginning if you will, I know it sounds overly dramatic but our FLR plays such a *HUGE* part of keeping things running smoothly in our relationship. It provides the answer to so many needs and wants we both have, and I'm glad it's back.

Here's a few pics from when we were done and Miss H diapered me up for bedtime -



No comments:

Post a Comment