Thursday, September 22, 2011

The shoes.

Around our house I do most of the chores, taking care of the yard, doing laundry, taking care of the dishes, etc. This works out pretty well for both of us, Miss H is very busy and I don't really mind doing them so that's just the sort of pattern we've kind of fallen into. While tidying up in the bedroom the other day Miss H noticed me putting away a pair of stockings with attached garter belt. She commented about how it looked like they needed to get washed and I agreed. I told her that I would toss them in with the other laundry later when I was washing my boring old "boy" clothes for work. She stared at me with a look of shock in her eyes and I thought her head was about to explode.




"You don't hand wash those?", she asked in amazement. "No", I replied, now feeling a bit stupid. I explained how I toss them all into the washer on the gentle setting then into the dryer on low. I've never had a problem before but Miss H then went on to describe how from now on I needed to hand wash them using something delicate like Woolite then let them air dry on a rack that she has for just such a purpose. "Go grab all your delicates and you can do a big wash this weekend", she announced. I was a little bummed because Miss H was allowing me to dress that night and I absolutely *love* wearing lingerie or at least stockings with my outfits but I wouldn't be able to that particular night.

I found a nice stretchy dark pink dress to wear and was trying to figure out which shoes to wear with it when my eyes caught one of my favorite pairs of shoes. A pair that I loved but couldn't wear that often because they looked better with bare legs then with stockings.

Nice.

I quickly pulled them out and started buckling them up. They take a little extra time to get into but I think you'll agree, they're well worth the wait.














Now if you'll excuse me I have a lot of laundry to do...

2 comments:

  1. There are many things that can go into the delicate setting on the wash, but probably should not. Pantyhose are definitely one of those. But that is what having sissies is for (amongst other things!)

    Mistress Aimee

    ReplyDelete