Saturday, September 10, 2011

Well isn't that interesting.

Earlier today Miss H and I were visiting a local nursery to check out the fall decor and possibly pick up some mums or something similar. Miss H isn't really into gardening like I am so I always feed kind of bad when we end up somewhere like this. Miss H doesn't mind a trip to the garden center but I still constantly feel the need to hurry up so she isn't bored or upset. We were walking briskly through the outdoor display area when, noticing my obvious rush to get done and my constant apologizing, she simply slowed down, looked at me, and in an extremely loud and commanding voice said "Stop, what you're going to do is look at what you want, then we're going to go inside, then we can leave. Understand?". I

One of the nursery employees was standing within arms length when she had angrily barked the order at me and it took him by surprise. I could see the look of shock on his face, the look of "why the hell is he letting her talk to him like that". Initially I was embarrassed and a bit upset. Being called a sissy bitch in the safe confines of our home was one thing, but to be publicly emasculated like that stung. I mumbled something about how what she said wasn't very cool especially since someone heard it.


For a split second she started to return to the Miss H I knew when we first started dating, very soft spoken and polite, as she began with "I'm sorry....". Before it went any further, the new, much more dominant Miss H took over,"...no. No, I'm not sorry at all. It's good that he heard it because that's what needs to be done." I was both taken back and very horny at the same time. Yes, it was humiliating to be talked to in public like that yet somehow it was a turn on just as much or more. The feeling of submission it put me into was awesome. I don't think I managed to such much after that then the occasional "yes" as we continued our walk through the nursery.

I think the best part of it was realizing just how dominant and aggressive Miss H is truly becoming. She didn't plan this an advance, it was just a natural reaction to how I was acting. She didn't care what other people thought, just that I was acting in a manner she didn't approve of and had to take corrective action to keep her slave performing in a manner she saw fit. I don't know if this is the start of a new phase of our FLR relationship or merely an unintended outburst, but the thought of what the future may hold is causing me a great deal of pain. The type of pain you get when a sissy's little clit strains to get hard underneath the tight plastic confines of her cock cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment