Thursday, June 14, 2012

Full speed ahead.

A few days ago Miss H and I finally got the opportunity to spend some time together without the pressures of work or anything else hanging over our heads. We had an entire night set aside without the slightest responsibility to worry about. Based on her previous txt's and emails, I had assumed we would be going straight back into the kink and FLR with full force. One day prior, boring old vanilla life, that night, crazy kink filled fetish fest complete with dressing, maybe a little strap-on play and who knows what else. It didn't quite turn out that way but it turned out much better than you might imagine.

The night started with a shower and full body shave to get that neat, clean, appearance I prefer. We had a couple of drinks afterwards and just basically chilled out in our bedroom watching TV. I expected at any time she was going to stand up and start barking orders at me. "Go get dressed, sissy" or "find a nice diaper for you to wear". Instead we found ourselves just enjoying each others company and finally talking things over about what had gone wrong with our FLR recently. The misconceptions we had both had, the things that were troubling us, and so forth. It was nice to clear the air and see that an FLR relationship was still something we both wanted.

Of course one thing led to another and before long we were cuddling, then licking, then fucking. I could feel myself getting ready to cum and although I already knew the answer, I asked anyway, "Mistress, may I please cum?". "Not a chance sissy. Not a chance", was her only reply and it was at that moment that I knew things were once again right in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment