Thursday, September 27, 2012

Out for a walk

I don't exercise nearly as much as I should, but at the very least I try to head out 3-4 times a week and go for a nice 40 minute walk. Usually this is kind of late at night due to the fact that it's about the only free time I have and also because the weather is much more comfortable that time of night. I toss on my earbuds, fire up some podcasts and just let the stress of the day fade away as I have a nice little slice of peace and quite to resettle myself before the start of another hectic work day.

Two nights ago I was getting ready to head out for my walk so I stopped into our bedroom to kiss Miss H goodbye. She was laying down in bed, reading a book on her Kindle, as I walked up to her. I was feeling more then a bit horny at the time so I ran my hand across her ass while kissing her, hoping it would spark something and provide me with some relief from an extended time in chastity. She smiled and kissed me back but that was it, she quickly returned to reading her book, seemingly not interested in going any further with my sexual advances. I made a fake groaning noise like a wounded animal and sighed, "Jesus Christ, I am so horny". "Oh well", was her only response as she dove back into the Kindle.

"I'm telling you, I swear to god, any ground hogs or anything like that out there tonight better watch out because I'm going to grab the first one I see and fuck the royal hell out of it, I'm so horny", I said with a laugh. "Well, I don't know about groundhogs, but if you're that horny on your walk I have something you can do. I don't care where, but somewhere during your walk tonight I want you to stop and jerk off for at least 30 seconds. Then txt me when you're done so I know you've done as I've asked", she replied without a hint of humor in her voice.

I of course freaked out because while I don't exactly live in the middle of Broad & Pattison, it's not the middle of nowhere either. I'm telling her how this is a really bad idea and how all it takes is one neighbor or passing car to see me and next thing you know I'm in jail for public indecency or something like that. Unfortunately, she was hearing none of it. "Be creative, it's dark, it's almost 11pm, and there are plenty of little nooks and crannies to slink into", was her only reply. I could have flat out said no, but then that means the cage isn't coming off anytime soon after that and more importantly, it causes a big issue with the real life FLR we're trying to nurture and grow into. The point of an FLR is that the female is in charge, so to disobey a command just because I didn't like it and it wasn't something that really turned me on means that the FLR is nothing more then a sex game to get me off, which  is exactly what I don't want to have this become.

I tried to talk my way out of it, by attempting to reason with her and offer up other potential punishments that she might prefer (and keep the cops from picking my ass up), but she didn't budge. At the time I was pissed, it felt like she was just trying to be edgy for the sake of trying to show who was in charge, but now looking back, she wasn't *trying* to show who was in charge, she was clearly proving who was in charge. She knew I would do it and deep down I knew I would do it too, she did it to just knock me down one more peg. Much like a drill sergeant has to break down his new marine recruits before he can mold them into the soldiers he wants, Miss H was breaking down my resistance and hesitation to fully embrace the FLR with one more display of her power and control over me.

I walked around the neighborhood for almost an hour trying to find a good spot to fulfill Miss H's dirty deed for me. Each time I thought I had a good spot however the problems were always the same, street lights a little too bright, people out in front of their house, or to much activity inside a house. I could have snuck into somebody's backyard but that seemed too dangerous, last thing I need is a neighbor thinking I'm a peeping tom or a burglar. Finally I settled on a curved portion of the road that connects two sections of my neighborhood. It was wooded on both sides of the road, with the nearest houses perhaps 600 yards away in either direction. There was a street light there which made things brighter then I would have liked but if I stood at the middle of the curve I could see down both directions in case any cars were headed to me. I didn't want to head into the woods because they were really wet and swampy from the rain and small creek that flows under the road.

Eventually I walked about 5 feet onto the grass at the side of the road before the woods, looked around for any potential walkers or cars, then proceeded to get down to business. Miss H never mentioned having to take my shorts totally off so I pulled them down slightly instead and started jerking off. The first picture was kind of dark because I turned the flash off on the camera for obvious reasons.


I wasn't sure if that was going to be good enough for Miss H so I decided to take one last quick snap and then hightail it out of there.



Thankfully nobody saw anything and I managed to get back home with no one the wiser of what I had just done for my Mistress.

No comments:

Post a Comment