Friday, September 7, 2012

Still up in the air.

After weeks of trying different things and multiple doctor visits, I seem to be back just where I started. What was originally prostatitis, then became diagnosed as epididymitis, which as of my most recent Dr. visit was now changed to Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome. CPPS is, according to my doctor, sort of a catch all phrase that encompasses just about any type of symptom/pain in the pelvic region that the medical community can't figure out the cause of. He said it might be caused by stress or a sports type injury I didn't realize or who knows what else. He told me basically that I probably just need to chill out, relax, and because the pain I'm experiencing isn't out of control, just basically forget about it and move on. Maybe if the pain gets worse he'll order an ultrasound.

Nice.

Well, that's just unacceptable to me. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt because I didn't explain the full level of our kinky sex life (chastity, tease and denial, etc) in completely graphic detail, but I mentioned enough where he got the general idea. Even if I didn't, chronic pain over weeks and months should garner more concern then essentially saying that it's all in my head and take a few ibuprofen when you need it. I'm in the process of beginning to look for a urologist in the hopes that their expertise in the matter might find a solution to the problem. Hopefully I can get a referral from my current Dr. but if not then screw it, I'll pay out of pocket if I have to.

In the mean time, Miss H and I have decided to slowly but surely return to our regular FLR lifestyle full time that seems to have taken a spot on the back burner over the past few weeks and months.  The chastity cage has returned since the beginning of the week, although a minor pain flair up yesterday at work has me taking a short hiatus (just to be on the safe side). My toes are back to being painted full time and full body shaving is now back to normal. We're trying to ease back into things, and it's already a much better mood around the house. In the past seven days or so there's been a dramatic difference in how we interact with each other both physically and emotionally. Less arguing, more intimate, and definitely more of a loving couple then a roommates kind of vibe going on.

It's not that we've been going at each others throats or being totally asexual, it's just that it was starting to feel like we weren't connecting like we had been. After enjoying the passion, excitement, and closeness of over a year in a full on FLR, this vanilla, "your average suburban couple" type thing felt very weird for both of us. It's good to be getting back into things.

No comments:

Post a Comment