Saturday, June 4, 2011

Here we go again

The past few days have remained rather calm, with Miss H and I both busy with various things so the tease and denial has been limited at best over the past few days. My nightly canings still continued right on schedule, funny how that never gets a break though ;) Last night we fell asleep together and again, no release, not even a single touch was in the cards. Then suddenly in the middle of the night I was awoken to the feeling of Miss H generously stroking me through my panties. This soon led to more intense hand action as she started in by whispering in my ear what a little sissy I was and how she planned to use and abuse me Sunday night.

As usual, when she grew tired of playing me with she discarded me like an empty soda can, dismissing me so she could roll over and fall back asleep, without the slightest concern for the ravenous sexual hunger that had once again been stirred up inside me. There was nothing I could do except try to breath slowly and deeply to calm down, and try and fall asleep, trying to ignore the pool of precum that had soaked through my panties. Oh well, perhaps tomorrow night will bring some relief. If by relief you mean being made to wear a large butt plug and chastity cage underneath a thick diaper while wearing a horribly humiliating light pink sissy dress and white crinoline. Miss H already said she will be taking pictures so expect them soon enough afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment