Thursday, November 3, 2011

The weekend.

Thank god the weekend is almost here, Miss H and I have both been so busy all week that we've haven't really had any time to bust out the kink. When we have mini lulls in our activities one of two things usually ends up happening -

1) I get so focused on the non-sexual stuff that is taking up all my time that while I'm still horny, my focus tends to be more on the job at hand so to speak and I spend all my time taking care of work related projects and all the fun, or lack there of, that goes with that. I definitely want to get crazy and kinky but the sheer amount of my workload or Miss H's just makes any reasonable chance at that happening virtually nill. In a way that's actually kind of good. If I know one of us will be busy and unavailable for a period of time then nothing is going to happen so I don't get my expectations up or let my level of horniness get out of control (if I can). It's kind of like a prisoner doing a life sentence, the sooner they give up that hope up being free again and just accept their current predicament, the easier the time goes.



2) I go "junkie without a fix" crazy and all I can think about is sex.





Doesn't matter what else is going on, that's all I can focus on. I'm on Tumblr, writing blogs, begging Miss H for any type of attention, and basically just rabid for release.

Currently, I'm feeling the latter. Big time.

While we do have the next few days to engage if what ever activities Miss H decides, there are a number of potential bumps in the road. I've two separate projects for work I need to get done. One I will hopefully be able to finish tonight, another that needs to be done by Monday morning. Saturday we have some work on the house we need to get finished because we're on a bit of a deadline for that, and Sunday we have a personal gathering to attend. One that I'd rather skip, but will keep us out till at least late afternoon. So I'm hoping we can find a way to get everything done and still have time for the two of us to get things started.

No comments:

Post a Comment