Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Cock lockdown.

Before I posted my last blog entry I emailed a copy to Miss H. She just seemed a bit off so I wanted to give her a chance to look at it and possibly provide an easy way to work into a discussion if she was in the mood to talk. She replied that she was glad I had written it because she was a whole hell of a lot more pissed about it then she had initially let on. She agreed with just about everything I said and mentioned how she was glad I finally realized how I was acting and how it was negatively impacting our FLR.

Yesterday afternoon I got out of the shower and walked over to say something to Miss H when she had a quizzical look on her face. "Where's your cage?" she asked. "Well I told you I forgot to put it on Saturday morning because we were running late then since I didn't take a shower till now I never got around to it. You know I put it on after I take a shower", I said defensively. The result was swift. "In the cage, now", was all she said. I was kind of taken back because not more than an hour previously she had told me that night would be a perfect opportunity for some "naked time" as she called it. "But I thought you said we were going to have some time for us tonight", I stammered. "We will, you'll just have that cock in cage until next weekend at least", was her reply.






That was not what I expected or wanted to hear because I was getting progressively hornier as the day moved along and Miss H was looking especially sexy, her yoga pants tight around every curve on her gorgeous legs. Not much to do other then to follow her orders, any further complaining was only going to make her more upset. I'm pretty sure I'm not getting out of this cage before the weekend. Even if Miss H does get a bit horny herself, I doubt she'll break down and let me out. This is not erotic teasing on her part, but instead simply punishment. It's a way to teach me a lesson, don't follow orders and she'll forget about touching me.



To show just how serious she was, last night in the middle of the night I woke up to her rubbing all around my cage and she began whispering all sorts of dirty thoughts into my ear. I instantly started getting hard, or at least tried to before the plastic tube of the CB-6000 shut me down. The pain of the attempted erection was bad but it didn't stop her. She kept going as I whimpered in a mix of pain and unimaginable desire. My pleas for release were met with a laugh as she continued for what seemed like at least fifteen minutes before suddenly stopping just as quickly as she started.  I lay there in bed, frustrated, dripping, and not looking forward to the next seven days.

1 comment:

  1. You always get what you deserve...

    Mistress Aimee

    ReplyDelete