Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My latest diaper humiliation

Personally I've never had a problem with going food shopping. It's one of the household chores I do that I actually kind of enjoy. Miss H on the other hand tends to look at it just like any other task around the house, something that must be done but not something she looks forward to. I mentioned to Miss H that we were running low on food and that I was going to head out to the store to get a few things. Much to my surprise she said she would go with me, just not that night. She said she would prefer to go the following day because she had a few matters to take care of first. I bitched a bit under my breath about how it would be easier to go now then wait but she would have none of it.

I probably should have noticed how calm and relaxed Miss H was, normally when I get snippy and talk back she immediately rectifies the situation, this time she didn't even really mention it at all. Last night when I got home we ate dinner and then prepared to head out to the food store to do our shopping. I walked into the bedroom to grab the hoodie I had left in the closet and saw Miss H get changed into a pair of jeans. "oh, by the way, you'll probably want to get changed, you'll be diapered for our trip", she said without missing a beat. "what?" I shot back indignently. "You heard me, if you want to have an attitude about things then you'll recieve the appropriate punishment. Now hurry up, I don't have all night, make sure you're nice and padded", she said as she walked out of the room. Wasn't much I could really do other then let out a quick sigh under my breath and do what she wanted.

I headed over to the other closest and brought out what would be that night's instruments of shame - a regular pull-up diaper, a thick bulky overnight diaper, one male "booster" insert, and the pair of adult plastic panties. It was only a minute or two before I had everything on











Usually when Miss H diapers me its underneath a dress or with limited clothing on so wearing it underneath a pair of pants is a feeling I haven't experienced in a while. Much more tight and compressed, especially with a belt pulled taught around them. It felt like I was smuggling a cantaloupe between my legs as the thickness and bulk of the diapers made me sort of waddle ever so slightly as I headed to the living room. Miss H merely slapped my crotch a few times, shook her head, and we left for what was no doubt going to be an interesting night of grocery shopping.

When we got there I was calm for the most part until we were half way to the entrance and we encountered some people walking out. Just an ordinary couple doing there shopping like we were, but I immediately felt like they knew what was going on. They glanced in our direction for all of two seconds but I instantly got panicked that maybe they noticed the bulge all around the top of my pants or that somehow they just knew. They could smell my fear and I might as well have been just wearing the diaper and nothing else.

After about five minutes in the store I relaxed a bit but Miss H noticed me constantly pulling the back of my t-shirt down, I never could shake the feeling that maybe it was riding up and someone could see the top of my diaper. Occasionally Miss H would loudly make a comment like "do you think any other adults are wearing diapers like you are?" She seemed to get some sick thrill by watching the horrified reaction that would shoot across my face. She also thought it would amusing to take this pic while we were walking down one of the aisles.





I don't think anyone realized what I was wearing, or at least no one overtly acted like they did. Before long we were finished and thankfully back into the safe haven of home. The rest of the day? Well that's a blog post for another day.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I hope you won't get nasty with her again... Not very nice is it.. She is the boss, remember.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try not too, especially when her punishments keep getting more severe.

    ReplyDelete