Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Some fireworks of our own.

This past 4th of July weekend provided Miss H and I with some free time to engage in various activities we enjoy, namely beating the crap out of my sissy ass.

These first two pics were the night of -







If you'll notice in the upper right corner of the first pic you'll notice a broken 1/2" wooden dowel we were using as a substitute cane until the rattan one I ordered came in the mail. So that now makes one cane and one thick wooden rod that Miss H has broken over my ass during the course of a beating. This next pic was taken the morning after.





As of this morning the bruise is even nastier looking, moving to what looks like a big blob of black and deep purple. Much to Miss H's surprise, it's not really all that painful when I sit down. Just enough to notice, but not enough to wreck my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment